CEHPL’s Educator Card allows educators to take advantage of the Library’s rich collection for their students. Apply today!
What can an Educator Card do for you?
- Borrow all items for four weeks
- Account is separate from your personal CEHPL card
Who can get an Educator Card?
Teachers, administrators, daycare workers, homeschooling parents/guardians are eligible to apply for an Educator Card.
How do I apply?
You can apply online or in-branch for an Educator Card. Once the application is submitted, you can pick up your card at your local library.
Now you can borrow board games with your Library card!
We are proud to offer patrons a selection of board games to borrow! Our Board Game collection has over 36 items.
How do I borrow board games?
All you need is a library card! Browse our board game collection on our online catalog and place a hold on the board games you are interested in. You will be notified when your game is ready to be picked up at the library location of your choosing. You can also visit your local library and see what is available.
How long can I keep a board game for?
- You may borrow 1 game per card at a time
- Board games may be borrowed for up to 2 weeks, with no renewals
- CEHPL is proud to be completely fine free, and that includes our board games. However, a replacement fee will apply to lost or damaged items.
How do I return board games?
- All games are required to be returned during opening hours to a staff member, either at a service desk, or through our Library Take-Out service. We ask that you do not return any of the games through our external book-drops.
Need a Library card? Apply online today!