Updated: Fri, Feb 18, 3:40pm
We’re excited to announce rapid test kits will be available at various community drive-thru pick-up sites. It’s Pop-Up, Pick-Up! Rapid test kits are available for people without symptoms.
Why Community Pop-Ups? With the reintroduction of physical distancing and reduced occupancy limits, we are unable to safely distribute kits in-branch or via Library Take-Out. There will be no kits available at CEHPL locations.
Future pop-up dates are dependent on supply. This page will be updated each week.
Pop-Up, Pick-Up Schedule: Week of Feb 21
- Please do not arrive at the pop-up more than 5 minutes before it opens.
- When you arrive at the pop-up, please remain masked and in your vehicle. A staff member will bring the test kit out to you.
- Supplies are limited. Kits are limited to two per person, with each kit containing two rapid tests. No exceptions will be made.
- Our pop-up staff will stay at the pick-up location while supplies last. Want to stay updated? Follow our Facebook page.
- Thank you to our municipal partners for their support with this initiative: Municipality of Colchester, Municipality of East Hants, Town of Stewiacke, and Town of Truro.
- Can’t make it to one of our Pop-Ups? Visit the NS Health Rapid Testing page for their upcoming dates and locations.